Free Gift for Readers of Little Nomads
When it comes to planning events around the family things can become a little chaotic and crazy. Something we have done in our family which has worked well is to create a simple A2 size planner to keep us on track with upcoming events, kids activities and school holidays and family holidays, etc. In fact you can put what ever you want on the planner!
As a thank you gift for visting our site and being a reader of Little Nomads, we have designed a new planner based on the Australian Public School Holiday to help track upcoming family holidays. Simply download, pick your state and print off for your own personal use.
To get the most use out of your 2013 planner
- Print It large: Have your State or Territory Printed in A2 size, at Office Works, Snap Print, local printer etc.
- Place within easy access, we have ours near the kitchen.
- Add the important dates firstly – Birthdays, Special events, etc
- Add Events your Kids have on – Soccer, Swimming, Nippers, Ballet etc.
- Use a pencil for planned events, and a Pen for events that can’t be moved.
- Have everyone refer to the planner for what’s on.
Download your free School Holiday Planner
Simply Right Click on the button and “Save As” to your preferred location or click to open the PDF in your browser.