Best Family Holidays Bali
Picturesque nature, rich culture, friendly people, and amazing facilities. Yup! That’s what you will get if you decide to have a Bali family holiday with kids in Bali. This indescribable island of Indonesia has been long known as a paradise on earth. It has such a beautiful nature that it gains the nickname “The Island of God”.
Why Bali is Good for Family Holidays with Kids
The island’s breathtaking views combined with the wonderful tourist attractions established all throughout the island have made Bali the choice for many families to spend their holidays there.
- Bali’s exotic land and water are such a treat for the eyes and soul. The rice fields, the parks, and of course not to forget the famous beaches are a great place for you to share some quality time with your family.
- Bali has a lot of exciting man-made tourist attractions that every single person in your family can enjoy.
- As one of the leading tourist destinations world wide, Bali is equipped with an abundance of family-friendly accommodation.
- Since the island is visited by people from around the world, it is not difficult to find a place to eat that suits your family’s mood or taste.
Things to do with the kids
Bali surely offers many interesting things to do with your children while you are on the island. Here are some of the most interesting things to do with your kids for a Bali family holiday:
- Going to Bali Waterbom – Bet it will take quite a lot of efforts to ask your children to leave this thrilling water park as it has so many exciting rides and pools.
- Exploring the world of animals at Bali Bird Park and Bali Safari Marine Park – Your children will have the chance to take a close look and even touch their favorite animals.
- Enhance your children’s right brain by taking them to Balinese Cultural Creation – Here they can do many exciting activities related to art and culture, such as learning how to make batik and to play the gamelan music.
- Embrace the great outdoors with your little ones – Have fun on Bali’s famous white sand beaches (Kuta, Sanur, and more!), feel what it is like to be a monkey while adventuring at Bali Treetop Adventure Park, and relax your soul as you wander around in Ubud breathtaking rice fields.
- Pamper your whole family by dropping by at the spa – After all the adventure you all have, wouldn’t it be nice to just lay down and have a massage? There are several spas in Bali that provide special treatments for your kids.
Bali Family Accommodation
No wonder there are so many families have spent their holidays with kids in Bali. Apart from the idyllic view and the exciting attractions, Bali also houses so many family-friendly hotels, apartments, villas, bed and breakfasts, and more. Finding one that can suit your family’s need and budget will be an easy thing to do.
- Find all inclusive bali packages for families at Club Med Bali – Indonesia
- Find the best family accommodation in Bali at www.booking.com/bali
- Find luxury family bali packages – Expedia.com.au!